Friday, August 22, 2014

What has been your favorite activity this week and how you created it? My favorite activity this week was definitely the trace-face activity. I thought it was entertaining and very interesting. My knowledge for photoshop has increased a lot already from this project.

How did I create this? First I imported the picture from photo booth to Photoshop. After that, I made the layer for the eyes and traced the eyes with a pencil of one.  Once I traced all of the face, I traced the neck and shoulders, and then I traced the collar of her shirt. Finally, I traced the eyebrows and hair because I thought they'd take the longest so I saved them for last--which they did. Then once I thought I was done, I clicked on the little eyeball beside of the word "Background", so that the background of the picture would disappear. After the background of the picture left I noticed that I was indeed finished with the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment