Friday, November 21, 2014

Essential Question 14

Firstly, I am thankful for my family because they're supportive of what I want to do after school. I am very thankful that they put a roof over my head and that I have clothes and shoes. I am also thankful that my parents treat me correctly. Some parents treat there kids awful, but I am happy that my parents treat me right.

I am thankful for my school because we have a well organized system that keeps all of us safe. I am thankful that all the teachers are respectful. I am thankful that the school gives us at least a tiny bit of privacy. I am thankful that our school does have flaws, because if we didn't than we'd be to organized and more stressful than what we already are.

I am thankful for my community because, even thought we do have crazy people on the street, it is still safe. I am thankful that we are respectful towards others. (not everyone is)

No comments:

Post a Comment